Date: March 7-9, 2017
- Tuesday, March 7, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 8, 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 9, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Location: Oxford Campus, Martindale Student Services, First Floor
Full details: The Ole Miss Grad Fair is a special event planned to assist you with all your Commencement needs as graduation approaches. The Office of Public Events encourages your participation in this important event. In addition to several other Commencement priorities, Grad Fair will provide you with the opportunities listed below:
- The Office of the Registrar explaining the necessary steps for degree application.
- Career Center professionals who will help with resumes and interview information.
- Personnel from the Ole Miss Bookstore will measure and take orders for Cap & Gown.
- Herff-Jones will be available to take class ring and invitation orders.
- Grad Images will be available so that students may take their Cap & Gown pictures.
- Representatives from the Office of Financial Aid will be available for advising and answering questions regarding student loans and aid.
- The University and Public Events office will be available to answer any questions regarding Commencement.
- The Ole Miss Alumni Association will be accepting registrations.
- Officers of the Class of 2017 will be on hand with information about the senior fund raising project.
Cap and Gown info here.
- Order Via Herff-Jones: www.herff-jones.com/college/graduation
- Or through Ole Miss Campus at University Communications:
In addition, invitations can be ordered and purchased through University Communications at email@example.com. The generic A7 invitations are $1.50 per set (includes blank envelope). The optional personalized inside cards can be ordered in quantities of 25 ($17), 50 ($20), 75 ($23) or 100 ($25). Layout and Pricing. Allow 1 week for production.
To order Class Rings and Diploma Frames