UPDATE: The Commencement Expo, scheduled for March 17 – 19, has been canceled. More information will be shared with graduates in the near future. At this time, it is too soon to make a decision about Commencement ceremonies. We will continue to evaluate the situation and share updates as necessary.
Date: March 17–19, 2020
- Tuesday, March 17, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 18, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 19, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Location: Ole Miss Student Union Plaza (Inclement Weather Location: Ole Miss Student Union Porch)
Full details: The Ole Miss Commencement Expo is a special event planned to assist you with all your Commencement needs as graduation approaches. The Office of University and Public Events encourages your participation in this important event. In addition to several other Commencement priorities, Commencement Expo will provide you with the opportunities listed below:
- Verify your diploma application with staff from the Registrar’s office.
- Career Center professionals will provide information on career correspondence and the job search process.
- Representatives from the Ole Miss Bookstore will measure and take orders for Cap & Gown orders. Or graduates can order their cap and gown here.
- Discuss invitation orders with University Marketing & Communications.
- Order your class ring and diploma frames with Herff-Jones.
- Get your cap & gown photos taken with Grad Images.
- Purchase your Ole Miss brick and join the Ole Miss Alumni Association.
- Become a member of the Young Alumni Program with the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation.
- Check your student account with a representative from the Bursar’s Office.
- Herff-Jones: www.herff-jones.com/college/graduation
- The University of Mississippi via Marketing & Communications: email@example.com or 662-915-7066
Order Class Rings and Diploma Frames
Herff Jones: www.herff-jones.com/college/rings